Wow, 1/4 of the year has already passed! It absolutely doesn’t feel like that long has passed since Christmas and New Year’s. In the first three months of this year I’ve read 38 books. That’s slightly down from my goal of 45 books, but nevertheless I’m satisfied with the number. There’s been some simply amazing books, and there’s been some iffy books.
Best Books Roundup:
- The Wrong Girl — Hank Phillippi Ryan
- Stiff Competition — Annelise Ryan
- Rest in Peach — Susan Furlong
- A Batter of Life and Death — Ellie Alexander
- A Muddied Murder — Wendy Tyson
These are the best books so far this year! I hope the next quarter is as good as this one was for me!