Wow, was March a bad month for me, as far as reading goes that it. Typically I’ve found I can read 15 books a month easily, but recently it’s felt more like 5 books a month. I only read 9 books in March (an all time low for me). However, some of those books were absolutely amazing.
- The Wrong Girl — Hank Phillippi Ryan
- Rest in Peach — Susan Furlong
- A Whisker of Trouble — Sofie Ryan
- Rebel Without A Cake — Jacklyn Brady
- Truth Be Told — Hank Phillippi Ryan
Cruisin’ Through the Cozies Reading Challenge — 30/130 books
Mount TBR Reading Challenge — 6/12 books