To start with, happy Fourth of July! I hope everyone’s enjoying it and spending time relaxing and having fun.
June was a hectic month for me, but I still managed to read twelve books! I didn’t have a terrible one in the bunch, but here are my favorites from June.
- Death of a Pumpkin Carver – Lee Hollis
- A Just Clause – Lorna Barrett
- Drive Time – Hank Phillippi Ryan
- Cold Pressed Murder – Kelly Lane
- Poppy Done to Death – Charlaine Harris
All of the outstanding books I read were in series that I highly recommend.
Have a great Fourth, and expect reviews for Booked 4 Murder (J.C. Eaton) and All the Little Liars (Charlaine Harris) within the next few days!