June was my best month of the year yet, in quantity, not quality. I read the most books of any month yet in June, yet I didn’t have very many books that I really loved.
Books Read: 17
Best Books of June:
- Title Wave – Lorna Barrett
- Death of a Kitchen Diva – Lee Hollis
- Musseled Out – Barbara Ross
- A Dark and Stormy Murder – Julia Buckley
- Eclair and Present Danger – Laura Bradford
Yearly Challenge: 77/180 books
Mount TBR Challenge: 19/24 books
Cruisin’ Through the Cozies Challenge: 65/130
Overall June was a great month. On to July!