Man, these last few months have been horrible for me! I’ve haven’t read like any books, and if I keep at this pace I won’t reach my yearly goal. However, I did read ten books this month, many of which were stellar.
- The Last Lecture – Randy Pausch (non-mystery, but simply chock-full of amazing advice)
- What You See – Hank Phillippi Ryan
- The Real Macaw – Donna Andrews
- A Duty to the Dead – Charles Todd
- All Murders Final – Sherry Harris & Reading Up A Storm – Eva Gates
All wonderful books and honestly I didn’t read a bad book this month. Today is also publish day for Berkley/NAL. Make sure to go out and buy the new releases this week to support these authors and to help these series stay afloat. We all need to do out part to save our cozies!