March has been another great month for me. Life’s currently been nice and calm with no big surprises which means I got a lot of reading done! Yay! This month I read 19 books!
ABC Author Challenge:
18/26 books (I really slacked off on this one oops)
Mount TBR Challenge:
14/24 books (Another one I slacked off of)
Nonfiction Challenge – COMPLETE:
Cruisin’ Through the Cozies Challenge:
Favorite Mystery Reads for March:
- Fonduing Fathers – Julie Hyzy
- Death of an Outsider – M.C. Beaton
- Murder Passes the Buck – Deb Baker*
- Once Upon a Grind – Cleo Coyle
- All the President’s Menus – Julie Hyzy
*even though this had less stars than the other books on this list, this was the funniest book I’ve read in awhile, so it deserves a place on this list
Favorite YA/Nonfiction Reads for March:
- Eleanor and Park – Rainbow Rowell
- Garlic and Sapphires – Ruth Reichl
- Delancey – Molly Wizenberg
Great reads this month!
In other news a review for Murder with Peacocks is coming soon!